I am in a Clan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I am in a Clan

Forum for our clan website.

Clan Recruiting! And clan updates

KillerCraft1
    Admin

Clan Recruiting! And clan updates Empty Clan Recruiting! And clan updates

Post  KillerCraft1 Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:41 pm

Hey, guys! Make sure you check the clan forums to catch up on what's happening with CA and the clan.

Announcement: Bowser and I have been talking about holding tryouts for potential clan members! Please come out and support IAIC by coming out to the tryouts on Friday. More details will be coming throughout the week so make sure you come stop by to check them out!

Announcement: Also, check the announcements frequently in the Clan Page in CA. It's usually the best way to tell everyone what's going so please look at it from time to time.

Announcement: Our newest member of the clan was just recruited yesterday! His name is CapHunting66 and is a Master Sergeant 3. Come say hi to him when you see him! He's a great player, a nice guy AND a has a nice butt! lol! jk about the nice butt thing, but seriously, make him feel welcome.

Announcement: Finally, if you're not going to be active, please tell Bowser or me, KillerCraft, that you guys won't be on. You don't have to do it on the days you're not going to be on, but it'd be nice if guys can just PM (Private Message) us here on the forums or send us a note simply saying, "Hey, won't be on, have s*** to do this week. Will probably be on Saturday, but not certain. Thanks." You don't have to tell us the details, but you know how teens online are like; if you're gone for two days we think you're dead -.- so just send us a message saying that you'll be gone and won't be dead! Thanks!

Thanks for reading through this. If you're thinking, "man, Killer sure can ramble", you should hear me in real life! Razz

<3
    KillerCraft1
    Admin

Clan Recruiting! And clan updates Empty Re: Clan Recruiting! And clan updates

Post  KillerCraft1 Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:45 pm

Important reminder! IAIC tryouts are tonight! 9:00 p.m. PST in Papa-West, Channel 6. Bowser and I will be in the room! It will be titled, "I am in a clan tryouts". Please come and support our clan by helping out! Invite friends that are not in clans and spread the word about it!

Contact Bowser1945 or KillerCraft1 about it for more details (remember, you can only send whispers to Killer because his messenger is stupid Sad)

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:15 am