I am in a Clan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I am in a Clan

Forum for our clan website.

IAIC Updates and Clan Skirmish/Meet-and-Greet!

KillerCraft1
    Admin

IAIC Updates and Clan Skirmish/Meet-and-Greet! Empty IAIC Updates and Clan Skirmish/Meet-and-Greet!

Post  KillerCraft1 Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:20 pm

Hey, guys. The clan tryouts were an amazing success. Bowser and I are very happy at our turnout. We are proud to say that our newest members are Daveokilldya and BabieBoo! Bowser and I are sorting out more dates for later clan tryouts. This brings us to our next topic; Clan Meet-and-Greet! Sometime in the next week there shall be a clan meet-and-greet for everyong to meet each other. It shall be just a relaxed pick up game; everyone is invited to it. It'll be several games where all of us IAIC members get to play games with each other and just chill. Details on when and where shall be posted Tuesday night! (American nighttime Razz)

With that said, afterwards, we shall be having clan training and rehearsals for CW. It won't be long and boring, but since we have more members, we'll be able to get together and try out different types of tactics. Everyone must attend this! Our clan must practice tactics and strategies together to prepare for clan wars. It won't be terribly boring, but it'll help us be prepared and be stronger for when we go against other clans.

Thanks for reading through this! REMEMBER: Dates and times shall be posted as early as Tuesday nigh (American nighttime).

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:56 am